Land Subdivision Perth can provide varying levels of project management to suit your project requirements. For the more experienced developers we are happy to provide the minimal Surveying services and allow you to control the management process yourself. For first time and less experienced developers we can guide you through the whole process right through to obtaining new land Titles. Our available services include but are not limited to the following:
- Project feasibility, initial Surveying, subdivision proposals and lodgement of subdivision applications to the WA Planning Commission.
- Provide advice on subdivision approval documents, apply for utility service agreements including Western Power and Water Corporation.
- Obtaining quotes and engaging the relevant subdivision contractors (cost plus model).
- Final Surveying for boundary pegging, Landgate plan and CSD files.
- Lodgement of subdivision clearance documents to the relevant authorities.
- Lodgement of the Form 1C to the WA Planning Commission.
- Lodgement of all Surveying documents at Landgate.
- Engaging a Conveyancer to register the new Titles at Landgate.